Thursday.Morning woke up 8.30am suppose to wait for darling to call but never so I went back to sleep.Woke up at 10.45 instead. Called darling and she just woke up also.She wanted to go polyclinic see docs but her hand ok le.We meet at 12.30pm go Takashimaya to shop.We went to pepper lunch 1st as darling havent eat.She only ate the rice and salmon >.< " leaving the chicken and veggies untouched cause she didnt like them.
Went shopping after that.Walked around Taka for quite long.She saw a wallet she quite liked but we went upstairs to see other things 1st.In the end, bought a Pooh Bear & Pooh Towel and also the wallet.She felt hungry again and we walked to Cineleisure.She had a meal at Chicago's Steakhouse.We ordered a Fried Chicken with mushroom sauce meal, Calamari Rings & Iced Latte.I finished all the fries on her plate. Wahahaha.. =P After that, she gotta go work le. At the MRT station, I want to take out my EZ-Link card to tap & I cant find it anywhere.Darn, I lost it or might had dropped it somewhere.Had to settle for a single trip ticket... wasted cash.We took MRT back to Bedok & took Bus 196.Again had to take bus by paying coins. Darn it! I went to gave out the flyers(Gelare Hi-5 Promo) at nearby HDB estates mailboxes before I went to Gelare. Darling went on 1st as her work start at 5pm. I slacked around till 7pm. Felt damn bored, I went to the HDB estates again to give out flyers. Came back to Gelare, helped darling fold serviettes.8 plus I went home.
Signing off...